Are you struggling with anxiety, depression or brain fog?
Are you feeling unsettled & unable to quiet your mind? Are you struggling with falling asleep or staying asleep? Are you frustrated with psychiatric medications and not feeling any better? Have you ever wondered if there’s something else you can do to support your mental health?
What if there were easier ways to cope with stress, stabilize your mood, and reduce anxiety naturally?
As a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and registered dietitian, I understand that many psychotropic medications overtime may decrease vitamins, minerals, CoQ10, and other essential nutrients for brain health.
Additionally, several psychotropic medications may increase appetite and cravings for sweetened treats, which in turn decrease magnesium, “the relaxation mineral,” and B-vitamins, which are essential to mood, energy, and neurotransmitter function.
Moreover, chronic exposure to hidden environmental toxins may sabotage your emotional well-being.
THE GOALS OF THE Mind-body wellness tune-up PROGRAM:
1. Addressing root causes (such as digestion and nutrient imbalances).
2. Nutrition tune-ups (reducing inflammation support and boosting mitochondrial or “the powerhouse cells” function).
3. Addressing the 3s: sleep, stress, and stabilize blood sugar.
4. Making healthy habits sustainable and “deliciously doable.”
5. Addressing practical ways on how to reduce environmental toxins and heavy metals.
By addressing these core areas, you may be a step closer to reducing psychotropic medications or possibly eliminating them.
If you’re ready to take the plunge and do the work to revitalize mental wellness, then the MIND-BODY WELLNESS TUNE-UP Program is for you!
“The path to emotional well-being starts from within.”
-Rebecca Faulkner, MSN, PMHNP-BC, RD, CLT
IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Weekly support e-mails
- Videos, handouts, workbooks & checklists
- A journal to track your progress
- A sample menu template for mood support
- Discounts on high-quality supplements
- Wellness resources to support your mood
- Support in a private group by myself and your peers where you can share your wins and challenges
- So much more
MIND-BODY WELLNESS TUNE-UP 2023!!!
Length of Program: 8-weeks
Limited seating available, so reserve your seat now! If you’d like more information, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
In the next 8 weeks, you will be going through a transition. You’ll be learning ways to revitalize your mental health from within.
MEET YOUR COACH: REBECCA FAULKNER
Rebecca Faulkner received her Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics from Oakwood College (now Oakwood University). Rebecca received a Master of Science in Human Nutrition at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.
Prior to studying nursing, Rebecca worked as a registered dietitian (RD) for many years in various clinical settings. Rebecca attended Vanderbilt University School of Nursing and the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Nursing. She has a Masters of Science in Nursing and is a Board-Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC).
She is passionate about functional nutrition and holistic psychiatry.
If you’d like to get in touch, click here for her contact information.