Who is Naturally Revitalize Me?
Have you been taking psychiatric medications and continue to have little to no improvement? Are you tired of the side effects of psychiatric medications, and wondering if there is another way to achieve mental wellness? Have you wondered if there were easier ways to cope with stress, stabilize your mood, and reduce anxiety naturally?
Naturally Revitalize Me is a virtual mental health nutrition practice that focuses on root causes that may be affecting your mental health, personalized lifestyle interventions through various methods to improve mood stability and emotional well-being. Most of all, my goal is to provide compassionate and non-judgmental care as I work with clients on their journey towards mental vitality and optimal health.
Is Naturally Revitalize Me a good fit for you?
Naturally Revitalize Me Mental Health Nutrition Practice may be a good fit for individuals:
- Understands the path to improve emotional wellbeing and wellness is not through a quick fix.
- Not interested in starting medication, but instead looking to reduce or taper off psychotropic medications.
- Ready to make lifestyle changes and move beyond psychotropic medications to improve mental wellness.
- Exhausted the conventional psychiatric model of care and still not feeling better.
- Taking Benzos (Xanax/Alprazolam, Klonopin, etc.) or Stimulants (Adderall, Vyvanse etc.) and feel like you are getting worse instead of better.
- Open to nutrition recommendations and willing to adjust your diet if necessary.
- Understands that to reclaim your health and mental wellness, it may require financial investment at the beginning of your journey to reduce unnecessary medical bills down the road.
- Have access to a computer for online zoom video-based calls for individual sessions.
Naturally Revitalize Me Mental Health Nutrition Practice may NOT be a good fit for individuals:
- Looking for a quick fix.
- Only interested in medications to treat psychiatric symptoms.
- Not interested or ready to change lifestyle changes that will improve emotional well-being and stabilize mood
- Looking for a provider to prescribe stimulants (Adderall, Vyvanse, etc.) or Benzodiazepines (Xanax/Alprazolam, Klonopin/Clonazepam, etc).
- Seeking a provider to prescribe medical marijuana.
- Interested only in face to face or in-person visits.
mental health nutrition
Are you ready to take back control of your mental health and move beyond psychotropic medications? Apply now to see if Naturally Revitalize Me Nutritional Psychiatry Practice is a good fit for you!
- Comprehensive Mental Wellness Assessment
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Test (HTMA) with Personalized Lifestyle and Nutrition Protocol
- Holistic Life Coaching
Comprehensive Mental Health and Wellness Assessment
Initial Session (75 minutes) Ages 16+
- Includes initial appointment, time spent reviewing your completed extensive comprehensive online mental health and wellness assessment form, Food Mood Poop Journal responses, labs, and any additional information submitted before our first appointment. I want to have a deeper understanding of your physical and mental health status.
- After reviewing your information, I will outline a Health History Timeline that connects the dots to various aspects of health, triggers, and stressors, contributing to current mental health status.
- Provide a roadmap of the core basics to stabilize mood and improve emotional wellbeing. This road map will be your action plan that addresses potential root causes of underlying issues contributing to mental health decline. The action plan will also include sample menu with a recipe packet, detoxification strategies, practical tips on how to reduce environmental toxins, stress management strategies, and other mental wellness recommendations. Most of all, the action plan will make healthy habits sustainable and “deliciously doable.”
- You may decide that you have received sufficient information from the initial visit and decide to proceed on your own without a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis with a customized protocol.
- Receive a discount on online self-study wellness courses on Naturally Revitalize Me website.
- Receive a discount on my Fullscript Account (high-quality supplements).
Personalized Nutrition Program
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Initial Session: (75 minutes) Ages 16+
- Includes the first test and interpretation of test results
- Fully customized protocol which includes diet, lifestyle, detox and supplementation recommendations; target mineral imbalances, and how to reduce heavy metals and environmental toxins.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a test that provides information on the mineral content in the hair by providing a snapshot of what’s going on internally. More importantly, HTMA is an affordable test that provides a wealth of information on blood sugar regulation, inflammation, thyroid health, adrenal health, mineral imbalances, nervous system, immune system activity, digestion, and heavy metal toxicity. For more information about HTMA, click here.
- HTMA Test only (without personalized nutrition program): $130.00
60-Minute Extended Follow-up Session
- Evaluate progress in personalized action plan, challenges, and make adjustments as needed.
- Mental wellness coaching.
- Provide support.
30-Minute Follow-up Session
- Address focused issues.
- Provide coaching and support.
- Discuss suggestions on how to optimize current dietary habits to support mental wellness
- Discuss strategies on how to reduce heavy metals and toxic chemical exposure to improve emotional and physical well-being toxins.
- Discuss potential root causes that may be contributing to or worsening mood.
*Please be advised that the non-patient consult is for educational and informational purposes only. The consult is not for establishing patient care or ongoing treatment.
your pathway to mental vitality
Are you ready to take back control of your mental health and move beyond psychotropic medications? Apply now to see Naturally Revitalize Me Nutritional Psychiatry Practice is a good fit for you!
Because insurance companies can dictate your care, limit treatments, and time spent with clients, I have decided not to accept insurance of any kind. I prefer to keep your information confidential, spend quality time with clients so I can design a personalized treatment plan.
However, if you would like to work with me and only have insurance, please contact your insurance company to inquire whether they will pay for “out-of-network” provider or at the rate will you be reimbursed for mental health services.
- Debit/Credit Card
- HSA and FSA accepted
Although Rebecca Faulkner, PMHNP-BC is qualified to prescribe psychotropic medications, that is not the focus of this practice. If you are in crisis, please go to the nearest emergency room or call 911.